17 September 2013

INSANITY

Why am I such a Debbie Downer lately? Well I promise today will be different! Why might you ask? Cause I started this craziness >>>>>>


Yeah that little move they are doing right there? No frikkin joke! Even though I'm still dieing of this crude that I still haven't been able to get rid of, I jumped right in. Now the amount of nastiness I coughed up and sweat that literally dripped off of my body was INSANE (see what I did there hehe). Nonetheless, I fell asleep passed out immediately after and woke up surprisingly refreshed (at 2:00am). I had gotten this nice little present last week from a very nice Marine that I am thinking is just trying to find a way out of buying a ring- my death would most definitely let him off the hook. I got through the fitness day and all the way to Day 2 before my immune system decided it was just going to give up on me. Sooooo I had this bright idea that today I am going to do Day 4 and Day 5 so that I can catch up with my roommates who left me hanging and kept on keeping on with it. No complaints gotta whoop my butt into shape if I'm going to shock and awe Derek when I see him just 1 MONTH AND 7 DAYS!!!! Sorry for the over-excexcitement, I mean it's only been since what June 16th that I saw him last- not that I'm keeping track or anything.

So yeah, anybody else do Insanity? Should I be crazy enough to post up a before/after/progress pictures? Not sure how I feel about my beautiful self looking all before/after-like (well the after part wouldn't be so bad if I really do end up with an after like they show on TV now would it?).

Anywhodiddles. That is all for now. 

Peace out girl scout!!    


PS- Even though I'm slightly weirded out by the whole vampirestat.com thingy (da fuq is that???) I am such a dork and it makes me smile that, even though I'm sure they are so incredibly minimal compared to just about anybody else in the interwebs world, my 53 pageviews today makes me smile like a giddy school girl ^.^

3 comments:

  1. ahhh good for you. I am not too sure I could handle that insanity business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought the same thing at first and every time I hit play, but I have to tell you when the timer hits 00:00 left you can't believe you've actually finished and have to hold back from going on to the next one :)

      And thanks for the comment dear! ^.^

      Delete
  2. Thanks Kathy! I love how I haven't woken up without feeling sore and dreading the walk up the hill to class every day!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead- make my day! I'll letcha :)