26 March 2013

Another Day Down

   I feel so relieved now! I got to talk to the friend I had written about in my last post- the one I had gotten into an argument with. Well we talked things out and quite honestly it was just a whole heap of miscommunication. Thank God! I honestly couldn't imagine not having her here for me. Especially now with all the stress of D leaving and a potential wedding to be planned.
   Other than that today has been quite uneventful. I simply slept in and went to class. I did re-arrange my dorm a little and cleaned up. As always, I am just now finishing some homework that is due tomorrow. I'm such a procrastinator! It's for my Creative Writing class. We were supposed to write a short (3 page) story with something magical in it. I went with a theme of "Google having all the answers". If anyone is interested in hearing it I've been debating posting some of the stuff I write on here. Especially since writing its kind of my escape. Let me know what you all think?
   Not much else to say for the day. As always, just counting the days away.
          M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead- make my day! I'll letcha :)