23 March 2013

Intro

     I started this blog as a way for my family to keep track of what I was doing on a daily basis while visiting family in Holland during December 2011. Now I have decided could simply be my way of keeping track of my days while I wait in Southern Illinois for my Marine boyfriend who is currently stationed in North Carolina. Out of the five or so months that I have known him (we met on a dating website... crazy I know), we have been able to spend a total of 23 days together. Sounds crazy when I say it like that, but I couldn't imagine waiting for anyone else.

     I will hopefully get to see him in May, whether that means he gets leave to come home or I fly down there before my summer classes begin. As long as it's before he leaves for seven months with very little contact I will be happy. I know this life wouldn't be easy when I agreed to be his girlfriend, but each day proves just how worth  it he is.

          I see him again, I will be counting the days away.

                    M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead- make my day! I'll letcha :)